Don't miss your opportunity to own this BEAUTIFUL Indian Valley home. This home is located on a large fenced lot (just under an acre) and features 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a large finished bonus room in the daylight basement. This home has beautiful hardwoods in all common areas, new vinyl dual pane windows, updated kitchen appliances including a smooth top range, built-in microwave and dishwasher. The kitchen also features granite counters, spacious pantry and tons of cabinet/counter space. The family room has a gas burning fireplace with gas logs. There is a enclosed sunroom with screened windows that can be enjoyed all year. The master bedroom has two closets and the master bath has been updated with granite counters and new tile floors. The guest bath has also been updated with granite counters and new lighting. The backyard is an entertainer's dream with a gunite pool, stamped concrete surround and open deck. All this and the Oak Mountain Schools!
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,070 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, On Street.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors